For October, the InstallBuilder engineering team has been focusing on increasing the speed of the uninstaller, improving Linux OS detection, as well as some bug fixes.
- Improved uninstallation speed when using GUI
- Improved Linux OS detection
- Fixed Unix service handling for Ubuntu after Ubuntu was added as separate distribution type
- Fixed InstallBuilder not fully exiting at end of installation on some Linux environments
- Fixed Chinese language code detection on macOS
- Fixed OS X signing failing on some Linux x64 platforms when using the 32bit builder
Get the latest version of InstallBuilder to ensure that you can take advantage of these improvements.